Acceptance into a Direct Entry BSN program guarantees entry into the program as an entering college freshman. It also eliminates the possibility of future additional testing or a competitive application required at the end of your sophomore year. However, these programs require that students take prescribed courses and maintain minimum grades to continue moving forward in the nursing program.
Our list of direct entry nursing programs includes:
- Required or recommended minimum GPAs for the direct entry BSN.
- Required or recommended test scores for the direct entry BSN.
- Links to each college’s or university’s nursing website.
- Special notes regarding the program.
- A robust list of questions to ask the Nursing Department before applying.
Explore Solutions is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt community-based organization.