This Excel list is ideal for families with little to no financial need. If you’re unsure of your financial profile, watch our “Determining Your EFC” video. The list is comprised of schools that offer substantial merit awards to their incoming freshman who have no demonstrated financial need.
18 columns of sortable data including:
- Acceptance rate.
- Average GPA.
- Percentage of eligible students who receive merit awards.
- Average merit award amount.
- Sort public universities by net cost of attendance with the included average merit award for schools in your state of residence and schools out of your state of residence.
Two bonus Excel lists:
- Colleges With the Largest Merit Awards Ranked by Dollar Amount: This list identifies colleges with the largest annual merit awards and the percentage of “merit only” students receiving them.
- Well-Known Colleges That Offer 0-5% of Students Merit Aid: Most colleges on this list offer no merit awards to students. The colleges that do, offer them to 5% or less of their incoming freshmen and are highly competitive.
After purchase, be sure to check out our video tutorial included in the Introduction tab of the Excel sheet. The tutorial contains data sorting tips and information to assist you.
Explore Solutions is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt community-based organization.